(When input acceleration is 1740 rpm)
This type of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the guts pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on North America, European area and Middle East. It employs aluminium alloy case and major transmission parts are made from high power alloy. By utilization of lot sealing and dust-proof products it features light in weight, long service lifestyle and good tightness aswell.
1. Torque Gear Box Of Irrigation System capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others available).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C encounter motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple mount bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”fit all pivots.
5. High strength aluminum bronze worm gear.
• Multiple ratios available
• Aluminum gearbox housing.
• Includes keyway coupling for the engine to gearbox connection.
• Contains 2-seal savers for the output shafts.
• High strength aluminum bronze bull gear.