Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Split Taper Bushing china bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for strength and strength. U1 bushings are used in an extensively wide range of applications, which include; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we as well offer all of these items. What sets this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel development along with exact manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get a premium quality regular product. What really units us apart from the other guys is our highly trained expert workers and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone surfaces of the bushing and the inside of the driven merchandise will be clean and free of anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or other portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to assure sliding match on shaft.
4. With important on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired position on the shaft. Be sure to leave the heads of the cap screws available.
5. Align the sprocket or portion type, tighten the screws additionally and progressively until they will be pulled up tight. Usually do not work with extensions on the wrench handles , nor allow the sprocket or part to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this stage there must be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make certain this gap will not close.
Dual split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with confident clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or limited by mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and increased torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for positive clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in “, metric, and spline bores. Bore range from 3/8″ to 10”
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys on both the shaft and product to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest degree of mechanical locking merchandise to product.
Taper bushing are trusted together with sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are constructed of high quality engineered components with great tolerance. The characteristic is easy to employ and needs no further alteration. These bushings can match almost all sorts of assemblies and sizes. They are the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: full selection of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required depends upon the application.
Complete short reach range available, for compact light-weight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Simple installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing is designed exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on the same page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.