travel drive hydraulic engine are a high torque and high efficiency, EP travel motor specifically designed for crawler devices. The drive motor could be customized to fit the customer’s requirements with many different ratios and displacements offered.
The piston motor has a variable displacement (2-speed) swash plate and incorporates a brake valve and mechanical brake. Coupled with a case-rotation type planetary gear reducer, the EP drive engine supplies the following outstanding features:
– Hydraulically balanced piston engine ensures high-pressure high-performance operation.
– An offset-type 2-velocity design ensures dependable changeover of the displacement by an external pilot control (acceleration ratios of between 1.5:1 and 2:1)
– The motor offers a built-in dual counterbalance valve and shockless crossover comfort valve, providing speed control and braking with minimal shock.
– The mechanical brake is usually a Travel Drive Hydraulic Motor negative brake associated with the counterbalance valve. The brake is definitely immediately activated or released when the automobile stops or starts.
– The case-rotation type gear reducer has improved toughness and reliability due to high precision parts and an equally-loaded design.
– The hydraulic electric motor uses heavy duty bearings to ensure extended life. Floating seals also prevent dirt or water from entering into the motor.