Die-Cast Aluminium boxes are extremely versatile, they happen to be resistant to rust and may be obtained with a higher level of ingress safety than plastics can offer; therefore, they are more appropriate for demanding conditions such as marine, normal water treatment or leisure. The key benefit of aluminium enclosures is definitely their EMI/RFI safeguard, which is essential for areas with a higher level of sound pollution. Our die-cast aluminium enclosures can be found in a range of sizes with safety from IP54 to IP68, plus an EMI/RFI shielded series. Check out all our ranges in this article.
– Corrosion and rust resistant
– Lighter compared to other metals such as stainless steel
– Suitable for demanding environments
– Can be coated for added resistance
Banking on our experienced and diligent employees we offer an exceptional range of Die Cast Aluminium Junction Package, which are made up of electrical wiring junction field, waterproof electrical junction package, weatherproof electrical junction box, flameproof electrical junction box. These boxes are remarkably reliable and are produced using quality raw material. We are able to also custom style them as per the detail supplied by our clients.
Aluminium is increasingly becoming the material of choice across a variety of fields previously dominated by steel.
In addition the current trend is also seeing a move from aluminium rolled plate towards aluminium cast plates.
Semiconductors and photovoltaic systems
cast aluminium plates and blocks are put through less processes (i.electronic. heat treatment) this means they benefit from excellent stability specifically during high stock removal machining.
The net result is reduced waste, faster processing times and finally reduced costs.
This range of aluminium alloy enclosures from EPT offers a higher standard enclosure perfect for protecting internal electrical elements from dust and water. These aluminium enclosures are ideal for installation to our selection of EPT rails, rendering an extremely versatile enclosure that can be utilised in a wide variety of conditions. The enclosures feature a neoprene gasket that not only provides a watertight seal but also provides an IP ranking of IP65. These DIN rail cast aluminium china mountable boxes are constructed of long lasting aluminium alloy and feature a smooth finish.
• Neoprene gasket providing a watertight seal with IP65 protection
• Aluminium alloy development with smooth finish
• Available in a variety of sizes to accommodate various applications
• Ideal for protecting internal pieces from dust and water
• Robust, lightweight and easy to customise
• High resistance to corrosion and shock resistance
• Versatile enclosure that can be utilized in a range of environments
• Temperature selection; -20°C to +100°C
Our aluminum enclosure are designed to meet the highest standards of protection demanded by electrical and consumer electronics designers, serving both professional and commercial market segments. They are the ideal decision for housing electric and electronic apparatus of high value with better anti-corrosion performance ,protect instruments even beneath the adverse environment.
Designed for water-proof and dust-evidence, IP 67
Requested the circumstances:subzero 40centigrade to 120centigrade
Standard item simply no holes, we can generate holes if the client provide drawing for hole
Brought to you by EPT, a variety of shielded Die Cast aluminium enclosure boxes certainly are a good quality aluminium alloy supplied with a natural finish no external coating. The enclosures will tolerate temps up to 250°C without adverse effects to the enclosures structure, making them ideal in harsher environments. Various sizes and wall thickness are available. No adhesive seal is roofed. All models are remarkably reliable and excellent quality.
· Tough, diecast aluminium alloy electronic instrument enclosure
· Separate – personal adhesive silicon gasket is included – provides protection against dirt and water
· Silicone rubber gasket remains flexible from -62 to +232 °C
· Unpainted edition is vibra completed for a clean surface without sharp edges
· Painted release is painted with difficult – satin dark polyester powder paint for a enduring finish
Our Frosty Cast Aluminium Coil are from continuous cast coil from strip caster. The cast coils are cold rolled down to expected thickness. Aluminium Coils will be ideally applied for transportation, insulation also in industrial and residential development for wall structure cladding and roofing uses.
Aluminium enclosures are ideal for use as a general purpose enclosure, due to their lightweight yet durable design. aluminium enclosures are as well great for RF projects or projects which are subject to weather. As a result of engineering of the enclosures, they may also be used for projects involving heating as the situations make an excellent heat sink. Die cast aluminium enclosures are being used in an array of applications such as: