Center-dive Gear Box Of Irrigation System Introduction:
This type of worm gear box has been widely used on the driveline (drive train) of the center pivot irrigation system and the linear move (later move) irrigation system on THE UNITED STATES, European area and Middle East. It employs aluminum alloy case and main transmission parts are manufactured from high strength alloy. By use of lot sealing and dust-proof devices it features light in weight, long service life and good tightness aswell.
1. Torque capacity: 4,500 lb.in (510 N.m).
2. Ratio: 20:1,?30:1,?40:1,?50:1,?58:1, 60:1 (others offered).
3. Accepts NEMA 56-C face motors with 0.625”shafts, 2” long with 0.19” key slot.
4. Multiple attach bolt patterns 5”×6”, 3.38”×6.38”fit all pivots.
5. High strength light weight aluminum bronze worm gear.