4. Ambient temperature is usually above the gearbox construction recommended level – If the ambient temperature is too high, it could diminish the effectiveness of the gearbox. Setting up a cooling enthusiast, or shifting the application to a far more viable location may resolve this application.
3. Input speed too high – Lowering the input rate may help reduce the amount of deterioration on the gears.
2. Excessive load – Wear and tear on the apparatus is caused by contact with additional gears. Reducing the load will lower the strain the gears make with each other. If an increased load is required, using a larger gearbox could be necessary.
1. Improper installation – Ensure that all bolts connecting the motor and the gearbox are securely fastened.
Problem: Gear Teeth Wear
Solution: Wear and tear on gearboxes is organic occurrences. Proper use and system maintenance might help extend their duration of the gearbox.
3. Gears in locked position – Gears may need to be replaced due to deterioration. Another possibility will be that a foreign object might need to be taken off within the gearbox, causing the gears to maintain the locked position. Consult your dealer for guarantee information.
2. Gear the teeth are worn – Have to replace put on gears. Consult your dealer for warranty information.