Made of Steel
For use with cast iron bushed bore pulley
This U1 Bushing with 5-1/2″ bore is a high-quality precision product that is built for toughness and strength. U1 bushings are being used in an extensively broad range of applications, which includes; sprockets, shaves, pulleys, gears, and much more, we also offer most of these products. What units this bushing apart may be the high-quality steel structure along with precise manufacturing and high quality control; this means that you always get yourself a premium quality constant product. What really models us in addition to the other men is our experienced expert staff members and our company-wide target of customer satisfaction.
1. Be sure the tapered cone areas of the bushing and the inside of the driven item are clean and free from anti-seize lubricants.
2. Place the bushing in sprocket or additional portion type that accepts the bushing.
3. Place cap screws loosely in pull-up holes. The bushing remains loose to make sure sliding suit on shaft.
4. With essential on shaft, slide the sprocket or other portion type to the desired location on the shaft. Make sure to keep the heads of the cap screws attainable.
5. Align the sprocket or part type, tighten the screws alternatively and progressively until they happen to be pulled up tight. Usually do not employ extensions on the wrench handles and don’t permit the sprocket or part to always be drawn i contact with flange of bushing. At this time there should be a gap between the bushing flange and sprocket, make sure this gap does not close.
Double split barrel ensures concentricity
Grips the shaft with great clamp fit
High torque carrying capacity
Permits blind assembly
Load not carried or tied to mounting screws
External key on most sizes for positive drive and better torque carrying capabilities
Double-split barrel for great clamping
Solid flange to keep up concentric bores
Available in in ., metric, and spline bores. Bore range between 3/8″ to 10″
Solid Flange & Double Split Barrel – Assures better concentricity to the shaft.
Key to Key Travel – With keys in both shaft and product to supply the strongest possible travel.
3/4″ per Foot Taper on Barrel – Self locking taper supplies the highest amount of mechanical locking item to product.
Taper bushing are trusted as well as sprockets, v-belt pulleys, timing pulleys, coupling and other mechanical parts with taper bore connections.
Taper bushing series are made of high quality engineered supplies with great tolerance. The characteristic is easy to employ and needs no further alteration. These bushings can suit almost a myriad of assemblies and sizes. They will be the best choice in style for mechanical connections.
To complete designations put bore size. For instance: PD1215X16MM designates a 1215 taper bushing with a 16mm bore.
No costly re-boring: total range of both metric and imperial obtainable.
Standard range meets up to 125mm/5″ shafts & Hub diameter required is determined by the application.
Complete short reach range offered, for compact lightweight assemblies & Clean, Compact Style.
Ease of installation and removal.
This Split Taper Bushing was created exclusively for use with cast iron bushed bore pulleys and can be purchased on a single page as the pulley you will need.
For use with 1 3/16” shaft sizes.
Includes 2 set screws.